Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We are one of the UK’s leading fee-free mortgage brokers in the search for Mortgages Advisers to join the team in our Bath city centre office.
The role of Mortgage Adviser is to provide the best mortgage options to our clients while considering the best lenders and rates in the market. This involves working on warm leads from web and phone call enquiries regarding mortgages, building a rapport with the customer and understanding customer's needs and delivering quality advice.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your existing skill-set and develop yourself further working towards CeMAP qualification, as well as a lucrative commission structure.
This will include:
* Achieve performance standards that generate the best customer outcomes befitting the company values and behaviour that in turn adhere to the FCA Conduct rules.
* To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance with the company’s advice process to provide the best customer outcome.
* To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with the companies agreed performance standards
* To provide the service and care to our customers in order to build relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
* To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company’s T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
The team is growing, and we are looking for driven and outgoing personnel to join. You may originate from financial services, sales, recruitment, travel agent, estate agents, or perhaps seeking your first professional role after university. We are happy to train and develop you to be the best (and have a great team to support you!) In return you will bring the following skills and experience to us:
* Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues and business contacts
* Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role.
* Excellent product and industry knowledge.
* Adhere to company standards and procedures at all times.
* Prioritise effectively.
* Deadlines are met whilst ensuring excellent quality.
* Make confident, effective decisions within the scope of the job role.
In return we can offer the opportunity to work with an experienced and friendly team, as well as professional development and progression opportunities