Family Law Paralegal/Assistant – WFH
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £25000/annum
Family Law Paralegal/Assistant – Working from home flexibility.
I am currently working with a client who is searching for a Family Law Paralegal/Assistant to join their growing family law department.
The firm is a well-established company based within the Kent area. They have multiple offices and would be able to provide the successful candidate with some working from home flexibility if required.
Day-to-day duties will include:
* Interviewing clients, taking instructions, identifying appropriate funding, including public funding, keeping detailed file notes of instructions received, advice given and any other attendances upon clients and other parties,
* Dealing with routine client enquiries and communications,
* Ensuring compliance with file management,
* Dealing with letters, fax, email and telephone communications promptly,
* Ensure the confidentiality and security of all of the firm’s and client documentation and information.
* Responding promptly and accurately to requests for information concerning case work from Partners, Supervisors and fee-earners,
* Preparation of trial bundles and management of documents, including photocopying, compilation of bundles of documents, delivery of documents to court and other parties and collection,
The successful candidate should have some previous experience working within a family law practice and should be able to join straight into the team ready to go.
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Accountancy & Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
- Address Maidstone, Kent