Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
SGR Legal Recruitment are excited to be able to offer an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Solicitor to join an established Criminal Law team, covering the Nottinghamshire area.
Experience is required representing clients at a Police Station and Magistrates Court.
A Duty Solicitor accreditation is preferred however applicant without this accreditation will be considered with the possibility of working towards this.
Desired attributes from a successful applicant are as follows:
• Strong team working skills with the ability to work as a team but also manage their own caseload.
• Confident communication skills
• Advocacy experience
• Good I.T. ability
• A good work ethic and positive attitude towards work and the team
• Full driving licence and own vehicle is necessary
Benefits will include:-
• Competitive salary DOE
• Out of hours payments
• Employer contributions to pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement, including a day off on your birthday
• Further education and career development opportunities
• Flexible working is considered
SGR Legal is a recruitment firm specialising in legal recruitment. We are midlands based however work with employers nationally to find you your next ideal job.
Get in touch today to apply for this position or to find out about other available opportunities
- Address Nottingham, Nottinghamshire