Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £50000/annum + Firm Wide Benefits
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Associate to join a busy and expanding Conveyancing team based in Tenterden.
The role will entail dealing with a full and varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters and commercial matters when required.
This will include:
* Freehold and leasehold sales / purchases
* Transfers of equity
* Stamp duty procedures
* Title checking
* Search reports
* Freehold sales/purchases
* Leasehold sales/purchases including the grant of leases
* The regulation of landlord and tenant relationships
* Lease renewal
* Deeds of surrender
* Acquisitions and sales of businesses
* Utilities agreements
* Active involvement in business development
* Dealing with all matters from beginning through to completion
Successful candidates must be highly organised, disciplined, and able to work well with volume work and in a very busy environment.
Applicants will join a friendly team and have extensive residential conveyancing experience and commercial conveyancing experiences, knowledge within a similar environment and be able to manage their own caseload of files with minimal supervision.
This is a demanding role therefore individuals must be able to prioritise work, use initiative and work proactively, coupled with a good client manner, smart appearance.
Secretarial support is provided to this position.
Our client offers a very attractive remuneration, according to experience, along with super benefits, including:
* 20 days holiday plus statutory and bank holidays (holiday accrues by one day each year after two years’ continuous employment to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years’ of continuous service.
* Private healthcare after six months of continuous employment if you choose to opt in.
* Workplace pension.
* 30% discount on all legal services for members of staff.
* 25% discount on legal services for staff’s immediate family members.
* Formal black tie Christmas party every year and annual summer BBQ/party firm wide
* Plus more!
Diamond Search Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
- Address Tenterden, Kent