Business Development Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000/annum Plus Bonus
Solvo Vir are looking for a Business Development Manager in the North to actively promote a range of qualifications to employers and learners. This will be across multiple contracts, geographical areas and industries.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not exclusive to:
* Generating new business with learners & employers mainly in a variety of sectors to sell qualifications.
* Ensuring all contracts are allocated & committed as quickly and effectively as possible
* Ensuring revenue from all contract deliverables are fully maximised
* Proactively exploring opportunities for contract growth in all areas
* Meeting & exceeding monthly sales targets
* Proactively engage with learners & employers to maximise learner completion & minimise drop-out rates
* Creating, reviewing & implementing internal standard operating procedures, processes and documentation
* Assisting the ESF Operations team in the daily management of contracts
* Liaising with & assisting assessors to ensure learners complete as quickly as possible
* Ensuring funding revenues for each qualification are being maximised with each awarding body
* Monthly reporting and forecasting
What Will You Get In Return?
23 days holiday plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
Day off for your Birthday
An additional 1 day of holiday added for each years’ service served (up to 35 days)
Alternative/flexible hours (in line with needs of the business)
Company events and team building days
Our clients and our employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Quality is our number 1 priority.
If you love what you do, and have the drive that will fuel productivity, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive for our roles we are unable to respond individually to all applicants