Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Full Time
A regional local authority are looking to source a suitably recently qualified Graduate Landscape Architect to be based out of their design offices. Initially 3 month contract possible extension, ideally suit recent graduate looking to gain public sector project experience.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
* Skilled with AutoCad and Vectorworks
* Experienced in UK landscape design
* Surveying inc visual assessments
* Knowledge of UK planning regulations and methods
* Full UK Driving Licence as site visits will be essential
* Mixed project experience inc commercial, residential etc
Hourly rate is negotiable please advise on application, payable via umbrella.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business. SITE STAFF is a trading name of Huntsman Associates Limited.
SITE STAFF review every CV sent to us, but unfortunately due to high volumes we are not always able to respond to all applications. You will however always hear from us if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage. We will contact you to discuss the role further and additional insight into the employer and job requirements
- Address Tyne & Wear