Social Media/Marketing Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum
This established innovative and fast growing publishing company is looking for an experienced Social Media/Marketing Executive to join its growing specialist consumer and business portfolio of magazines, websites and events, working with the business team to deliver improved performance across all of its brands..
This exciting role will demand involvement & participation in all aspects of marketing and will work alongside the Marketing Director and other teams across B2B and B2C environments to further develop and execute the company's business strategy. In this expansive role, you will play a key part in delivering content strategy, social media management and marketing, CRM and database development, customer acquisition & brand and partner advertising. Additionally you will be involved in driving engagement & subscription volumes for the magazines and also involved in brand partnerships.
In order to be right for this opportunity, you will need to have/be:
* Experienced in marketing and creating engagement through social channels. Ability to articulate how social channels can be used to promote the brands and demonstrable experience in maximising response and efficiency from paid and organic marketing activities delivering true value to a business.
* Experience of Email Marketing systems. Able to explain the key performance metrics for Email marketing and experience in building highly targeted email campaigns is preferred.
* Ability to articulate and envisage a customer journey. Specific experience of automated marketing platforms a positive but not requisite, however demonstrable conceptual understanding is important.
* Experience of websites and their functionality is desirable. Experience in website optimisation and testing is preferred but is not essential.
* Should be highly analytical, able to demonstrate how analysis has been used to grow business value.
* Creative thinking, with ability to create highly engaging customer communications.
This is an exciting time to join a forward looking, fast growing organisation to grow your career. The company offers flexible working, either from home, or in office (when it's safe to do so!)
If you have the right skills and background, get in touch now! Ruth Woolley, RWI Media, RWI Recruitment With Integrity
- Address London