Job Type : Permanent, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £8.72/hour
SureCommercial, are currently recruiting for Sales Administrators to work on behalf of our client in Hessle who are a growing renewable energy providing company.
This role will require support for sales representatives. This involves dealing with customer requests, providing quotations, and information,
This will be a demanding role, that will require administrators to do:
* Processing orders
* Answering customer queries
* Speaking with customers via telephone, email and face to face
* Processing and sending out invoices
* Keeping track of sales targets
* Updating customer databases and maintaining records
* Completion of sales orders
* Use of CRM systems
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience working in a similar environment is desirable.
* Have knowledge and experience of working in a fast paced working environment.
* Be self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
* Attention to detail and methodical
* Be punctual, enthusiastic, and reliable
* Knowledge of Xero
* Experience with CRM Systems
* Experience in processing purchase ledgers and sale orders
* Good IT Skills
* NVQ in Sales
* NVQ in Business Administration
Rates of Pay:
£8.72 per hour with branch performance bonus
This is a temp to perm position for the correct candidate.
If you are interested in this job and deem yourself suitable then please apply
or feel free to call Sabreena (phone number removed)
SureCommercial UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch
- Address Hessle, East Riding of Yorkshire