Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £30000/annum Market Leading Commision up to 20
As a Recruitment Consultant at HSA Locums we are one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing providers. On many of the national frameworks, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join a rapidly growing desk.
You will be part of a very dynamic team working as a recruitment consultant directly with the managing director and will manage staff for last minute cover and also long term placements across our client network. Being the first point of contact in a fast paced industry, as a Recruitment Consultant you will be a key cog in facilitating a growing organisation and ensuring our customers receive the same level of service outside of core business hours.
Previous Recruitment Consultant experience is desirable
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to problem solve and independently find solutions
* Motivated to work independently and in a team
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good written and spoken English
* Confident in using office 365 (Outlook and Excel)
* Excellent at multitasking
* Obtaining availability of staff and maximising availability
* Servicing clients from Nursing homes, Hospitals, private care, complex care and many more
* Contacting temps on the database
* Coordinating out of hours bookings
* Placing temps into short term placements
* Building and maintaining a good relationship with clients and workers
* Maintaining strong KPIS
* Recruitment Consultant Training and Development
This role will involve weekends, selective bank holidays and the occasional week day evening.
Hours are (Apply online only), this role would suitable for anyone that doesn’t want the conventional Monday-Friday 9-5.
You will also have the opportunity to supplement your earnings with added commission bonuses, based on targets.
Training and ongoing support will be provided.
A company laptop and phone will be provided.
If interested please responded with an attached CV.
REF- HSARecruitment Consultant
- Address London