Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £23000/annum
Our client, a technology company based in Cambourne, is looking for a Service Administrator to join their Scheduling department. Attention to detail in processing quotes and orders is essential, as is delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Processing service quotations
* Processing purchase orders
* Service invoicing
* Part ordering
* Liaising with internal departments to acquire customer enquiry resolutions
* Liaising with engineers on day to day admin requirements
* Providing phone cover within the team
* Assisting with the coordination of repairs that require 3rd level support to our client’s overseas Head Office
* Maintaining communication throughout the customer journey to ensure they are updated with progress or any changes by telephone and email
* Raising relevant transactions within CRM
* Distributing our client’s NPS surveys to their customers and processing any feedback
* Any other Scheduling tasks as directed by the Scheduling Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
* An excellent telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
* Microsoft Office skills at intermediate level (minimum)
* Previous experience with CRM and SAP would be preferred.
* Previous Service Administration experience is required.
* Candidates must be fluent in English with strong literacy skills.
* Candidates must be passionate in offering excellent Customer Service.
* Candidates will need to be able and willing to learn new roles and to assist colleagues and help out as required.
* It is essential that candidates are emotionally resilient; able to work quickly and efficiently in a pressurised environment.
* Candidates must be able and willing to offer suggestions on process improvement
- Address Cambourne, Cambridgeshire