Senior / Associate Project Manager – Leeds
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £60000/annum Car Allowance / Car + Pension
Senior / Associate Project Manager required to join a global construction consultancy based in Leeds.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary property and construction practice with offices throughout the UK and they now seek an Senior / Associate Project Manager to join their Real Estate team based in Leeds.
The successful candidate must be degree qualified with 3-5 years’ experience. Under the guidance of a more senior Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work within a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, retail, leisure, historical, industrial and also the public sector. With a specific focus on Healthcare.
As an individual you should;
* Hold a degree in a related construction subject such as Construction Management or Quantity Surveying with at least 3 years Project Management experience in a similar role.
* MCIOB or MAPM or MRICS (Project Management) or equivalent or working towards.
* Experience in PMO/Project Management/ Contract Administration roles in Real Estate or Property particularly Healthcare and P22
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical application of project management
* Commitment to continually developing ability and skill base.
This Global consultancy offers its clients full advisory services through its Project Management, Cost Consultancy and Principal Designer services so previous experience working within a similar multi-disciplinary practice would be ideal. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and climb the managerial ladder in a well established and respected Consultancy.
If you feel that you have the relevant qualifications and skills for this position, and you live within commutable distance of the Leeds area then please apply now
- Address West Yorkshire