SAAS – ERP & HCM Sales Specialist
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £75000 – £100000/annum Uncapped OTE, Health, Pension
SaaS (ERP & HCM) Sales Specialist – c£75K-£115K / £150K-£230K uncapped OTE and excellent benefits – UK Market Focussed – Remote Working
Our client has a dedicated Oracle Cloud practice which implements and supports Oracle ERP, EPM & HCM SaaS (aka Oracle Fusion).
Their market focus is largely UK cross sector: They’ve sold into FS, NHS, Higher Ed, Local Government, Police, Central Government, Insurance & Oil & Gas in the past 12 months from a SaaS perspective. In this space they have sold contracts ranging from 50K to 20M in the past 4 years.
* The successful candidate will be a proven new business development professional with experience of selling SaaS (ERP & HCM) Services
* You will have strong customer relationship management skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Qualify leads and create appropriate funnel for Services in new accounts in the region.
* Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for Services Selling.
* Provide appropriate and customised value propositions.
* Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
* Showcase solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meetings.
* Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with the business offerings.
* Provide first-level solution creation in Services-related meetings with customers and prospects.
* Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
* Work closely with the solutions teams and service line sales team with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to enhance horizontal solutions across verticals.
* Exemplify leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
* Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in the customer's strategic planning.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years’ experience selling SaaS (ERP & HCM) Services
* Experience in prospecting and closing new logo acquisitions, with hands on experience in RFPRFI process is highly desirable.
* Able to drive sales for the company and have experience in handling the complete sales cycle in global delivery model.
* Ability to manage Financial expectations, utilise CRM systems and awareness and experience of monthly forecasting cycles.
* Able to understand and articulate the company's propositions and service offerings
* Awareness of key industry players and maintenance of a strong contacts list
* Demonstrate profitable growth of client accounts though wide-ranging account management skills
* Flexible to travel extensively within designated region if necessary.
* Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets over the last 3 years
* Fantastic opportunity to join a multi award-winning organisation expanding in the UK
- Address London