Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000/annum
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of Leisure Recruitment”
Job Title: Food Outlet Manager
Hours: As business requires
Our client is currently looking for a Food Outlet Manager to lead and oversee the management of one of their food outlets within the main complex at one of their stunning holiday resorts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving an industry leading customer experience, speed of service, and delivering a great quality food outlet experience.
A unique opportunity to join the enthusiastic and professional team at Family-friendly Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Complex Manager, you will be required to ensure the smooth running of one of the onsite eateries.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
* Ensure the quality of the food production and presentation is maintained to company standard
* Training the team to ensure a consistent standard is maintained
* Monitoring stock levels and working with nominated suppliers to ensure best value
* Working on the ‘front line' and manage the prep production
* Ensuring that the standards of cooking, presentation and service are implemented to a high standard
* Having strict control and security of stocks, implement company stock takes as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control.
* Set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to including health and safety, hygiene and cleanliness
The Successful Person Will Have
* Previous experience in a busy fast paced food outlet.
* Strong communication and decision-making skills
* Experience planning, organising and problem solving
* A result orientated mind-set
Our client can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the skills and experience required. Please contact Box Leisure for more information
- Address Morecambe, Lancashire