Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £110 – £160/day
Teacher of Religious Education is required at a secondary school within the Dudley local authority. This role is mainly teaching Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 RE starting Easter 2021 on a full time basis.
As a Teacher of RE you will need experience in teaching Religious Studies upto Key Stage 4 and have QTS/QTLS or equivalent. We pay competitive rates of pay and online CPD training for all candidates that works for us. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and you can be assured you'll be working with knowledgeable and supportive consultants.
* To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies
* Be able to effectively manage a classroom
* To ensure that all lessons are planned and prepared (if required depending on the type of assignment)
What you need:
* PGCE/QTS/QTLS or equivalent
* Have strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent Subject Knowledge
* Have good behaviour management skills
What we offer:
* We pay competitive rates offering PAYE and online CPD Training courses are available to candidates who work for us.
* We offer support and advise to NQT's embarking on their career working with a variety of different schools with some assignments counting towards your Induction period.
* Focusing exclusively on the Education sector you will work with knowledgeable consultants who will take the time to listen and understand your requirements.
All candidates will follow our strict safeguarding and vetting procedures.
Please call us on (phone number removed) for further details on this role or email your CV and we'll be back in touch asap. Interviews to be held in the next few weeks