Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45180 – £54216/annum
Location: Mitchelstown, Co. Cork.
Contract Term: Permanent
Adecco are currently looking for a talented and motivated Quality Manager who is interested in joining a fast-growing family-run business dedicated to the elaborations of traditional craft Irish foods based in Mitchelstown, Co. Cork.
This is a permanent opportunity with the company that offers an interesting remuneration and benefits package.
The role of the Quality Manager:
· Work effectively to implement policy and deliver company objectives, through advice, support, and working to best practice standards.
· Food safety checks for all products
· Compliance with all EU regulations Relating to our product offering
· Management of Non-Compliance
· Manage Customer satisfaction
· Manage Quality, Safety, Traceability of raw materials, this includes supplier auditing and performance reviews, non-compliance, and agree on specifications for all raw materials
· HACCP reviews and ensures competence within your team
· Responsible for implementing and maintaining BRC and Bord Bia standards
The role will be days Monday to Friday.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to discussing your next career move. Apply online and a Specialist Recruiter will be making contact shortly.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Address Cork