Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £35000/annum
My client is hiring for a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire.
* Managing a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion
* Preparing and drafting documentation as required
* Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on aspects of the conveyancing transaction
* Keep the case management system up to date
* Responsible for exchange and completions of files
* Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
* Investigating title
* Applying for and investigating property searches
* Preparing reports on title
* Undertake other tasks required by the firm
* Experienced in handling a residential caseload.
* A good communicator understanding and empathising with the clients' requirements.
* Contribute towards the company's delivery of customer service and value.
* Commercial Conveyancing experience a plus but not essential.
* Enthusiasm for the industry.
* Proactive and self-motivated.
* Strong customer service ability.
* Confident on the telephone and email.
* Commercially minded with a keen enthusiasm for increasing revenues.
* Happy to work as part of a team.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
- Address Hamilton, South Lanarkshire