Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £19000/annum
Kent / East Sussex
Salary: Standard hourly rate is £8.91 for the first 39 hours, and time and a half for hours worked thereafter, working week 50 hours.
If you have Soft Landscaping experience, a “can do” attitude, good organisational skills and the ability to motivate your small team then this role is definitely of interest.
Our client is a prominent Soft Landscaping installer working with many of the largest house builders and commercial property developers.
We are looking for a Soft Landscaping Operatives who can be based in East Sussex. You will be working alongside and reporting to a Team Leader on site providing landscaping services and a range of horticultural work. The sites are primarily soft landscaping projects, associated with new build housing developments and may also include some Commercial and Municipal projects.
The principle duties will include
* Planting in accordance with specific instructions
* Barking / Mulching
* General Horticultural duties as necessary
* Communicating any issues or problems with the Team Leader
* Notification of any H&S issues, Observations or Accidents in line with company procedures
* Previous experience in a landscaping or horticultural role
* CSCS Card would be an advantage
* A full driving licence
* PA1 and PA6 certificate would be an advantage.
Basic salary and overtime available
- Address Hastings, East Sussex