IT Support Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum
This is a great opportunity for an experienced help desk or IT Engineer to join an exciting and growing IT business that has seen a year-on-year growth for the last 5 years.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company with ambitious goals, with this role in particular providing growth and training opportunities within a fun and hardworking culture.
This role will involve supporting providing a range of clients with a 2nd line support service specifically within the South East and ensure their I.T systems are running smoothly.
Responding to external clients for a range of 2nd line support and helping customers with various I.T issues
* You will be supporting end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face.
* You will be assisting and providing leadership to other 1st and 2nd line supprt staff.
* Work with the I.T Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
* Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
* Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
* Use of a Ticketted system
* You may also be involved in overseeing a new project or onboarding a new I.T client
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
* Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
* Able to deal with Clients on a day to day basis
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
* You will need previous experience of 2nd line support
* Needs to be ambitious, want to learn and develop in their field
* Able to work in a fast changing and progressive business
If you're looking for an interesting career role with a fun, but hardworking business, then this could be for you
- Address Horsham, West Sussex