Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £40000/annum 20 days holiday, pension, phone, lap
A leading Midlands-based masonry & joinery contractor are looking for an experienced and qualified Estimator to join their commercial team, based in the Stoke Head Office.
To develop & maintain new and existing client relationships by pricing all received Tender enquiries and returning in a timely manor in line with our company policies and procedures
* Send out material enquiries to the supply chain, collate and analyse quotations ensuring all prices received are in line with the project material specifications.
* Price all received B of Q enquiries and return to the client by the requested dates. Ensuring all queries and assumptions are clearly identified.
* Reply to any queries regarding our estimates in terms of pricing, materials used or build programmes
* Update and maintain our tender project lists with project status and other relevant information.
* Attend client tender review or Pre-let meetings as required, at the designated meeting place instructed by the client.
* Produce project folders for meetings or saved on the server for future use by the buyers and or site teams.
* Print drawings for project meetings and or requested by the site teams who may not have access to large format printing.
* Support the Site Managers in their day to day activities, which may include producing delivery schedules, taking off materials & checking specifications.
* Ensure our buyers have all required information for procuring materials.
* Make recommendations of possible specification changes that may represent savings with detracting from quality requirements.
* Have regular meetings with representatives of the supply chain to ensure we are to update on new products or changes.
* At all times comply with the company’s policies, procedures and instructions.
* Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company. Where required or instructed implementing change.
At times you may be required to undertake duties outside of your key responsibilities
- Address Staffordshire