EHS / CDM Safety Advisor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £45000/annum
EHS Advisor / Principal Contractor
* Delivering first class safety management services to our customers.
* Maintaining and improving management systems to ensure the site is operated in a manner which meets all Safety and Environmental standards.
* Actively participating as a member of site EHS committee and other work groups as required.
* Leading a safety culture on site centred on behaviour-based safety.
* Continuously reinforcing safety on site and ensuring it has a high profile.
* Ensuring that plant personnel adhere to safe work practices and to standard operating procedures.
* Developing and leading EHS initiatives across the site.
* Monitoring compliance with all relevant EHS legislative requirements.
* Delivering Principal Contractor services under the CDM 2015 Regulations, including reviewing risk assessments and method statements, managing daily permits-to-work, pre-qualification of contractors, preparing and issuing Construction Phase Plans, securing the site and providing CDM inductions.
* Reviewing all projects during their life cycle to integrate EHS requirements.
* Leading EHS improvement projects/initiates from concept through implementation to completion.
* Working with contractors on site to ensure that they are compliant with site rules and policies.
* Minimum of Technical member of IOSH.
* NEBOSH General Certificate or NCRQ Certificate in Applied Health and Safety.
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate or valid and in date SMSTS certificate.
* Experience of the Principal Contractor role and CDM 2015 requirements in general.
* Good communication skills.
* Computer literate
- Address Staffordshire