Customer Service Representative
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Main Purpose of the Job
* To participate fully in providing complete information, ordering & system administration services to clients and customers of Ingram including through telephone, email, other written and face-to-face contact with clients and customers
* To respond appropriately and swiftly to orders, admin requests, enquiries, return requests, problems and special requests from clients and customers, accelerating these to team leaders and managers where appropriate.
* To ensure all telephone orders for both trade and individual customers are processed accurately within the in-house database as per the Customer’s requirements.
* To make judgements upon delivery methods and select the correct option according to the customers requirements.
* To liaise with other departments within the Company with regards to problematic orders/accounts.
* To proactively engage in dialogue with clients and customers about their businesses and their requirements of Ingram.
* To ensure service level agreements with clients are adhered to and where possible improved upon.
* To act as an advocate within Ingram for the service needs and expectations of clients and customers.
* To provide accurate information to customers on behalf of the Publisher client relating to title, stock and returns procedures and policies.
* Communicate clearly and positively with other departments and colleagues within Ingram about customer and client needs and expectations.
* To take responsibility for the swift resolution of queries relating to any aspect of our service and to communicate actions back to clients and customers including effective management and responses to email and telephone enquiries, ensuring all enquiries have been followed through to completion and customer is kept informed and up-to date until such time enquiry has be resolved.
* To participate in Quality Control feedback to other departments in the Company.
* To provide order processing support as and when required.
* To participate in regular warehouse cover rota, picking / packing, stock replenishment and any other warehouse tasks that might be required.
* To maintain clear records of communications with clients in appropriate filed locations.
* To undertake and deliver projects as specified by your team leader and department manager.
Training & Development
* To undergo continuous personal and professional development in order to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services to our clients.
* To undergo ongoing training in the use of Ingram's systems, and to train to use new features of our systems as they are developed.
· Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations in accordance with company policy.
· Undertake all other reasonable tasks and responsibilities as requested by your Team Leader or other Managers, including tasks outside of the customer services direct sphere where necessary
- Address Plymouth