Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £60000/annum Company Car, Private Health Care
JN Technical are currently recruiting a motivated and professional structural steel Contracts Manager on behalf of a well established structural steel firm who specialise in the commercial, residential, retail and infrastructure markets.
As the new structural steel Contracts Manager will have overall control of each project including the following departments:
As this role will involve delivering multi million pound contracts, we are looking for applicants who are:
* Proven in the the delivery of large scale steel structures withtin the UK market
* Commercially astute
* Technically minded
Our clients head quarters is in Yorkshire, however their site operations extend nationwide. The structural steel Contracts Manager will primarily be office based, but occasional site visits working away will be required.
Applicants must have:
– A broad knowledge of ICE, NEC or JCT contracts.
– An ability to read and understand technical drawings.
– A sound commercial understanding of large scale contracts
– Strong IT skills in word and excel and have
– An excellent command of the English language both oral and written.
– Construction Management Related Degree (or equivalent)
– CSCS Black Managers Card
– CPCS Appointed Person
– CPCS Crane Supervisor
- Address West Yorkshire