Chef De Partie
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25500 – £27000/annum Tronc £2500 + Benefits
The Company and the Role:
The Company is possibly the most talked-about group of Hotels to emerge in recent years.
The group and brand offer a touch of superior elegance inside and outside with acres of fabulous grounds, which make it more like a restaurant with rooms and kitchen garden.
A Chef de Partie role at this establishment is like no other. You will be working with a menu that is influenced by the kitchen garden and the local area which can change by the hour.
This amazing concept has been recognised with many accolades and industry awards.
It can be challenging at times but very rewarding. As a Chef de Partie you will oversee one of the kitchen’s 4 sections, which is likely to change so you are able to experience all sections which means you will be responsible for the junior staff in the section.
As Chef de Partie you can expect to be valued, developed, nurtured and celebrated.
Teams are built around dedicated, enthusiastic, creative, forward-thinking, open-minded Chefs.
The Company expanded again last year, with more plans for this year, giving you amazing opportunities in a 5-Star level venue, cooking to Rosette quality standards.
The brand ethos is to give you a great place to work that is pioneering and professional.
Utilising sustainable, fresh and award-winning ingredients, technology and craft.
Own transport needed to get to the venue in the New Forest, no live-in or public transport links.
Key Features of the Role:
* Oversee one of four sections in an award-winning Rosette level kitchen brigade.
* Manage, train and coach any Chefs working with you to maintain high standards.
* Carry out food preparation of all seasonal and fresh menu items.
* Cook and create amazing dishes from scratch using sustainable local produce.
* Help to come up with new menu items using on-site garden produce.
* Work full time permanent hours 5 days a week, both split and straight shifts.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Accomplished Chef De Partie with experience in a fresh food kitchen at a similar level.
* You must be passionate about cooking consistently great award-winning dishes.
* Essential food preparation experience, and comfortable across a number of stations.
* Practical experience should ideally be supported by some form of catering qualification.
* Essential you can work as part of a respectful and communicative team, supporting others.
* Previous Rosette or Michelin experience is not essential but would be an advantage.
What’s on Offer?
Amazing full-time permanent Chef de Partie opportunity in a creative, fresh 5-Star and Rosette level standard kitchen.
Basic annual salary for Chef de Partie £25,500 – 27,000 judged on interview, trial and experience.
Tronc (service charges) available on top of basic salary estimated about £2,500pa.
Working 48 hours per week, 5 days a week, mix of shifts, with some weekends off.
Realistic career development and progression if you want it, training and coaching.
Opportunities to work in France, across the South Coast and on round the world charters as part of the groups Fine-Dining experience packages and celebrity and famous Chef mentoring.
Holiday entitlement 20 days plus all bank and public holidays, rising 1 day each year for 5yrs.
Company pension, meals on duty, uniforms, long service awards, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, Perkbox employee discount scheme, discounts on room rates across the group’s hotels and discounted meals and spa days across the group’s hotels.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Chef de Partie.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
By applying for this vacancy, you are giving your consent for rpc to hold your details on our database and to contact you in respect of providing you with work finding services. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of both Client and Candidate information.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable
- Address SO42, Brockenhurst, Hampshire