Senior Chartered Architect
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £34000 – £55000/annum
NPS Group is one of the countries most respected property design and management consultancies, with offices throughout the UK. We are a multi-disciplinary practice and our expanding business offers exceptional career prospects and opportunities.Due to an increase in workload,
NPS Leeds have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Chartered Architect to join the division on a permanent basis.As a Senior Architect (Chartered), it will be your responsibility to lead and deliver project works to our clientele.
You will carry out allocated tasks professionally within determined financial budgets and fee/cost targets whilst maintain the highest level of Architectural Design quality and Innovation. Providing a full ‘Architect’s Service’ as described in the RIBA Plan of Work.
Our successful applicant will hold:
* Professional membership of the Architects Registration Board
* Professional Chartered Membership of the Royal Institution of British Architects
* Bachelor's Degree in an Architectural related discipline
* Current site card or is prepared to immediately attain
* Experience of providing high level consultancy advice to both clients and colleagues
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD and Revit/BIM
* Familiar with relevant construction, health and safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos.
* Competitive salary DOE + Qualifications
* 27 days annual leave + Bank holidays
* Sickness + Pension Scheme
* Bupa level 1 health plan
* Great business benefits and incentives
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage
- Address LS2, Leeds, West Yorkshire