Technical Artworker – Large Format
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £23000/annum
ROLE: Technical Artworker – Large Format
Hours – Full Time – 9.00-17.00
My client, are a highly respected business who specialise in Banners, Flags, general Large Format Printing and fabrics.
• Excellent knowledge of latest version of Adobe CC, especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Capable of fast preparation of print ready files from artworks supplied by clients.
• Proactive and self-motivated and able to work to multiple deadlines whilst under pressure.
• Careful and methodical, with good attention to detail.
• Good understanding of the large format print and production processes
• Experience working with fabrics previously is a huge benefit
• Able to follow brand guidelines with excellent eye for detail and typography skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Able to support account managers, overseeing projects from start to finish i.e. Artwork processing, through the production department and ensuring despatched on time
• Booking jobs onto production system
• Willing to support paid overtime hours when needed
Desired for the role: (not essential)
• Creative design capabilities
• Essential software
• Adobe CC especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
• RIP Software experience – they use Agfa printers so the RIP is Wasatch.
Sound like the sort of role you would be suited to? Get in touch with Jo on (phone number removed) or email your up to date CV to
Key words: Artworker, Artworking, MAC Operator, Technical Artworker, Mac operative, Adobe, Adobe CC, technical artworker, Junior Artworker, tech artworker, Large Format, Signage, Exhibitions, Graphics, POS, Point of sale
- Address Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire