Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £45000/annum
I have the pleasure of working with a West Midlands based agency that is looking to add an experienced Account Director (up to £40-£45K DOE) to its growing team to lead on some of their large B2C accounts. This agency has a great reputation and a very creative team that loves coming up with big ideas for their clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent integrated experience working across a wide portfolio of clients. This opportunity would also appeal to an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step in their career!
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will head up accounts and oversee project delivery as well as growing lasting client relationships. You will have great knowledge of digital, especially social media content and campaigns, but equally, be adaptable to working on an OOH project if required.
You will be proactive with suggesting new ideas to clients and get to know your stakeholders so you know what will and won't work for their campaigns. You will have worked on larger client accounts, be hands-on with delivery and be confident in leading relationships and looking for growth opportunities.
This agency will be offering hybrid working post the pandemic, flexible working hours and free onsite parking!
* Strategic thinker who's not afraid to bring ideas to the table
* Used to working in a demanding and quick reacting environment
* You love digital and are up to date with the latest changes in marketing trends
* Confident with presenting to clients and managing senior-level communication
* Enjoy being organised and one step ahead of the game
* Not afraid to get involved with content production, contribute ideas, and have the ability to know what will work for your client's audience
* Previously managed resource and team members, delegated tasks and supported their development
* Managed client budgets and you're excellent and negotiating costs including third-party suppliers
* Great at keeping to deadlines and combating issues that arise to ensure smooth delivery
If you're interested, please get in touch with your CV as soon as you can, and we can take it from there
- Address Warwick, Warwickshire