Senior Account Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum
Healthcare agency in London are looking for a senior account executive for their client services team, they forge strong relationships with our clients, instilling confidence and impressing with our passion for the work we create.
You will have proven record of successfully working on multi-channel projects under the direction of a senior client service lead. You will possess an understanding of the healthcare market and a broad knowledge of healthcare communication tactics.
You will have a strong understanding of the agency financial process and how to use financial analysis tools and their processes. You will have experience of applying these tool to analyse project/account performance. You will have a high level of attention to detail and a good knowledge of the range of tactics and materials
You will be comfortable in front of clients as well as being able to identify any issues if they arise and be able to contribute towards problem resolution where required.
Client services/Client relationship
* Support client partners and project managers on the day-to-day management of relevant accounts
* Independently prepare client communication for any projects assigned
* Contribute to and build strong client relationships by exhibiting clear, knowledgeable and professional client communications
* Assist with translating client requirements into actionable and compelling agency briefings.
* On relevant projects begin to formulate the written briefs and include insights that will allow the creative teams to deliver great work
* Critique creative work against the brief and provide feedback empathetically and constructively.
* Work with senior team members on how to adapt style to get the best out of the creative team in the briefing and in giving feedback
* Manage client expectations where necessary and communicate agency recommendations
* Prepare deliverables for client review with minimal input from senior client service team members
* Support client partner in preparing for meetings and developing contact reports post meetings with minimal input required from senior client service team members
Agency operations/Project management
* Own projects throughout the agency from kick off to delivery. Ensuring all projects adhere to the agreed workflow
* Create and manage timelines with PM team, updating them as appropriate. Communicate project progress on a regular basis with the client services lead including reconciling against time and budget
* Coordinate internal project resources, booking time into Ganttic for all projects. Work with PM team in order to staff projects appropriately
* Responsible for writing clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates, assumptions, project plans/timelines, etc.
* Be a key point of contact between the agency client services, creative and digital teams and play a role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability
* Manage and co-ordinate agency approval process for all projects, utilising ProofHQ, as well as client approval systems (e.g. PromoMats)
* Identify any issues and discuss resolution process with senior client service team
- Address London