Mandarin Speaking Creative Designer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £35000/annum
This is a key role within a future-focused design company, designing for influential and high-profile brands.
You will show them that you have:
* Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and a good level of spoken English.
* Previous experience of working in a UK creative agency.
* A diverse and beautiful portfolio that tells the story from idea generation to recognisable results,
* with excellent use of Chinese typography.
* A strong and varied range of illustration style.
* Strong branding and strategic skills and an ability to demonstrate connected thinking from strategic thinking to conceptual output.
The bare minimum they need from you is:
At least three years’ experience working within a creative agency and working towards Senior Designer level.
And the technical skills they would appreciate are:
A good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
Ideally, you will have experience of/exposure to:
Packaging and identity briefs and some exposure to motion and digital
The role in detail:
As a Creative Designer (with Mandarin), you will be measured on:
* Bring enthusiasm and energy to your role, whilst motivating others to do the same thing.
* Take direction well from the Design Director/Creative Director and lead the team to creative excellence.
* Own smaller medium-sized projects with little, or no input from the Design Director and demonstrate exceptional creative, strategic thinking and problem-solving in your work.
* Generate and create standout ideas on every project and recognise and nurture standout ideas with those more junior in your teams.
* Work closely with the lead strategist and Design Director and bring a strong voice to the creation of engaging and sharp design strategies. In turn, champion and maintain the strategic direction on all projects and show how your ideas clearly connect to (and from) this.
* Clearly communicate your strategic ideas and demonstrate how this links to the design expression through storytelling and visual and verbal narrative that seamlessly points the brain.
* Where possible, present your work to clients alongside the Design Director/Creative Director.
* Champion the creative brief across all projects and ensure work seamlessly connects to and from the brief and removes as much subjectivity as possible from their work.
* Have a thorough understanding of the Realisation process and continually seek opportunities to realise brands in the most sustainable way possible
- Address Greater London