Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £25000/annum DOE + benefits
We’re recruiting for a Graphic Designer to work in a growing and ambitious online fashion business based in Manchester. As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and the wider marketing team. You will be working to create immaculate and fashion credible design work that will grab the attention of and engage customers across multiple platforms.
This fashion business is focused on quality, not just volume like many other fast fashion businesses currently in the market. The campaigns will reflect this, and quality will be at the heart of what drives the design. This is a business who has seen 500% growth this year and are identified as a potential for expansion on the level of the likes of Gym Shark. They represent a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to take their career forward and dovetail career growth with that of the company.
This role requires an organised, driven and hardworking individual with a creative eye. This role demands a team player who is eager to learn and develop in a very agile and ambitious business. Creating eye catching and attention grabbing campaigns will be at the heart of all designs in this role.
* We are seeking for a talented Graphic Designer with the ability to deliver design projects on both digital and printed mediums.
* You will be reporting to and working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and wider marketing team.
* You should be able to create immaculate and fashion credible design work that grabs attention across multiple platforms.
* You will need to be enthusiastic and positive about developing innovative solutions.
* Highly skilled within Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign,
* Excellent practical design skills, including layout and typography for web and print.
* Experience in producing, art working and delivering a range of printed materials including packaging, magazine designs, leaflets and other printed/tangible media.
* An understanding of website functionality and information architecture, including an understanding of wireframes and mock-ups.
* Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of digital and social media marketing with an interest in new & emerging trends.
* Experience with creating and working to brand guidelines and style guides is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to make a real impact on a growing business and to develop your career and skills working with a true ecommerce leader. It’s an exciting time to join the business with real opportunity to dovetail your career growth with the growth of the company.
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester