Trainee Autowindscreen Installer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £17100 – £18900/annum Excellent Benefits
Our client, a global leader in the field of auto windscreen glass and related products into buses, coaches, trams and trains of all types, sizes and configurations, seeks a Trainee – no experience required, other than a driving licence.
You will be required to install the Company’s glass and related products into buses, coaches, trams and trains of all types, sizes and configurations, and into any other type of motor vehicle as may be required from time to time. These tasks include the resealing, and the removal and refitting of existing installations. In addition, you will also be required to:
* Ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
* When completing work at our customers sites you will be expected to maintain acceptable standards of personal dress, hygiene and presentation
* Ensure you conduct yourself in a polite and courteous manner when working on our customers sites
* Ensure van is stocked and has all relevant consumable items and tools required to carry out your duties
* Ensure all paperwork is accurately completed
* Undertake warehouse duties if no deliveries have been planned for you at any given time on any given day
* Any other additional duties as assigned by the supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as required
* No experience required – all training will be provided, ideally you will have worked in a warehouse or similar environment.
* Experience of van driving preferred
* A full and valid UK driving license
The two shifts alternate in a rota.
Hours of Work
08:00 – 17:000
Some weekend work and overtime available.
Should you be interested in this post, or, would like to know more we would be delighted to hear from you – please attach your CV and a brief covering note confirming:
Availability for interview:
Earliest start date:
By submitting your C.V, we assume that you are happy for us to represent you and you wish to apply for the vacancy as described. Please contact the recruitment consultant concerned for more details.
This vacancy has been posted by Elite Employee Please note that Elite Employee is a Division of Employee Finder Limited – a recruitment agency, presenting this vacancy on behalf of our end client, whom we provide recruitment consultancy services to
- Address Ballyfermot, Dublin City