Third In Charge
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23000 – £29000/annum DOE
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded 'Great Place to Work' for 14 years, are currently recruiting an acting Third In Charge to join our prestigious client nursery in the heart of Westminster.
This is a Full Time position working 40 hours per week across Monday – Friday, we offer a competitive salary from £23,000 – £29,000 per annum.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by effective delivery of the key person approach.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Lead, mentor and inspire a team to deliver exceptional care and education and provide feedback to create a consistent approach of early years practice to include but not limited to regular 1:1’s, Supervisions and appraisals.
* Designated Safeguarding Lead to promote the health, safety and welfare of children and employees and families in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Responsibility to make referrals to external agencies and regulatory bodies.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Full and relevant Level 3 and or above (equivalent) Childcare qualification.
* Current Paediatric First Aid.
We look forward to receiving your application