Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £38000/annum good
* A large engineering manufacturing company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke OEM equipment to medium and heavy industry
* Prepare test processes for validation and performance test requirements
* Create test plans, specifications and acceptance criteria.
* Test equipment and instrumentation definition; data capture; processing and analysis.
* Oversee implementation of test rig set up and commissioning including guarding.
* Set up and commissioning of test installation lubrication and cooling system equipment.
* In-situ shaftline and coupling balance assessment and rectification.
* Noise and vibration measurement.
* Troubleshooting for test program execution including witness testing
* Test report generation and presentation,.
* Create detailed solutions to test rig hardware requirements (design)
* Experience in a mechanical or closely related engineering environment.
* Experience of product, product test and certification requirements including test methodologies for rotating equipment.
* Familiarity with instrumentation and data capture systems, results analysis and presentation.
* Experience of vibration measurement and data analysis.
* Experience with Instrumentation devices including displacement measurement, torque, pressure, temperature and flow
* Equipment calibration
- Address Halifax, Calderdale