Supply Chain Coordinator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £19000 – £21000/annum
Supply Chain Coordinator
Manage the procurement and sales of produce in the most efficient way in order to fulfil customer’s orders and maintain continuity of supply within the guidelines given. To negotiate the most efficient cost prices and arrange transportation to maximise profits and maintain market share. To create, manage and uphold a productive supplier/customer relationship to maintain and increase sales, profitability and uphold service level agreements.
Responsibilities and Duties
* To verify depot stock levels and availability at source.
* To plan and forecast produce quantities required to ensure sufficient stock is procured to fulfil orders and to avoid wastage.
* To research, analyse and investigate markets and competitor pricing strategies, to negotiate and agree weekly and seasonal prices with suppliers to ensure continued profitability.
* To establish supplier volumes through crop planning to ensure continuous supply to fulfil service level agreements.
* To examine and assess all consignments and effectuate the claim process where required.
* To reconcile, analyse and investigate stock movement and discrepancies to ensure correct invoicing and service levels with customers.
* To organise, negotiate internally and with 3rd party to ensure correct quality levels on arrival, accurate delivery times, to maintain planned cost prices and continuity of supply chain and corporate level agreements.
* Promote, develop and manage customer relationships to maintain sales, elevate growth, uphold our supplier reputation and deliver on service level agreements.
* Comprehend, analyse and generate monthly reports and presentation of market data to highlight areas of growth, maximise sales and profit opportunities,
* Uphold awareness of costs within the supply chain to maintain and increase profit margins and maximise both customer and supplier profit potential.
* Produce monthly report detailing forecasted promotions, top line sales figures, profit, any additional sales opportunities and quality levels ensuring a consistent flow of business information.
* The above duties are those normally required by you, however are not exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out tasks as the business dictates. It is a condition of your employment that you carry out any reasonable management requests.
* Promote and demonstrate commitment to company values, behaviours and corporate objectives.
* Demonstrate a commitment to equality and diversity ensuring an inclusive environment in which individuals are respected and unacceptable behaviours challenged.
* Manage self and others in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Good work ethic
* IT literate – Microsoft experience – Excel
* Analytical skills ; coordinating multiple tasks
* Good oral communication skills
* Education level – A level
* Good numeracy skills
- Address WR11, Badsey, Worcestershire