Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £270 – £320/day
Brownlee Dean are recruiting for a Freelance Site Engineer Surveyor who is experienced in setting out use GPS and AutoCAD for setting / surevying for bulk earthworks.
* Using GPS Leica/Trimble to setting out for bulk earthworks and ducting
* Managing QA/QC and associated paperwork.
* Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
* Liaising with any consultants,senior management, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
* Communicating with clients and their representatives
* Resolving any unexpected technical issues.
As an Engineer you will have extensive experience in working on civils / earthworks projects in a similar role.
* Ideally HNC/HND/Degree in a civil engineering discipline or equivalent
* CSCS Card
* SMSTS Certificate (preferable)
* Must be a team player and able to work well with others
* Proficient in AutoCAD and use of GPS
* Experience in Machine Control
* This is a temporary role for 9 months with a view to an extension.
* Ltd Contractors who wish to apply will be subject to an IR35 status assessment. (Indictive role status is Outside IR35)
- Address East Riding of Yorkshire