ServiceNow Business Analyst
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
This is a key customer-facing role for all project engagements. Small and medium SCC ServiceNow customer projects may be delivered by one or two consultants – the lead consultant on the project will be the ServiceNow Process Consultant, who will consult and guide customers in how multiple modules in the ServiceNow platform and integrations will work together. Ensure a solution that is consistent with customer’s wider strategic goals.
The ServiceNow Process Consultant is the person who has overall responsibility for ensuring that we capture requirements effectively, and see them through to implementation.As such they should be involved for the lifetime of the project, and be the bridge between the customer and our delivery capability.
The ServiceNow Process Consultant will engaging directly with customers, customer key stake holders and customer administrators to deliver, configure and oversee all aspects of the project from commencement through to successful close.
Once hand over from sales/solution architects is completed, the ServiceNow Process Consultant should understand and deliver against the agreed statement of work.
With a sound and deep understand of the ServiceNow platform, ITIL processes, ServiceNow applications usage and best practice, ServiceNow applications configuration skills, the ServiceNow Process Consultant will provide business consulting services to clients through design and delivery of business solutions, comprising leading process definition and gap analysis workshops, creating stories, planning sprints, leading, undertaking and coaching all aspects of ServiceNow application configuration, coaching customer administrators, leading testing, delivering end user training, project go live and delivering project administration.
– Discover and understand customer current state environment from a process and technical perspective
– Lead workshops to present ServiceNow process areas and define detailed requirements
– Educate customers in best-practice process and operations
– Translate business and functional requirements into a comprehensive solution & stories
– Facilitate requirements capture through consultative experience
– Challenge customer requirements
– Provide best practice advice
– Story authoring and validation/quality control
– Customer liaison and advocacy
– Deliver project engagement ServiceNow technical configurations through hands-on delivery and customer administration coaching
– System testing
– UAT support
– "Train-the-trainer" training and knowledge transfer
– Overall project administration (planning, status reporting, determine risks, impacts, priorities, escalation)
– Assists in the generation of project collateral (slide decks, data gathering spreadsheets etc.)
– Deliver a positive and value-add experience for our customers in every interaction
– Ensure each artefact produced, all guidance and recommendations made, and all personal interactions are of the highest quality
– Be alert to generate additional sales opportunities within the project
– Contribute techniques and methods to continuously improve the SCC’s delivery processes
– Establish credibility at all levels with customer and build problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues.
– Understand sales process, information and support requirements, and assist sales staff in identifying leads
Essential Skills / Knowledge
Educated to degree level or have at least 3 years’ experience in an IT industry/environment
Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
At least two years of ServiceNow platform and application configuration experience with a demonstrable portfolio of multiple platform successes
Experience working with techniques, tools, and approaches for application development and system integration
Demonstrate a deep understanding of Service Management concepts and principles
Experience working with software, hardware, data and testing standards
ServiceNow Certified Administrator
Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills including customer liaison at senior levels
Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, ability to enable collaboration
Ability to translate business requirements into development Stories
Ability to configure ServiceNow applications
Investigation and analysis of problems with a methodical and disciplined approach
Proactive customer support and problem resolution
Working to project timescales
Ability to research alternative solutions and make recommendations
Ability to devise creative technical solutions
Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
Project/change management experience and skills
Desirable Skills / Knowledge
Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures
ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
ServiceNow Application Developer
Experience working in an Advisory capacity, providing consulting in non-technical areas such as Organisational Change Management
Innovative and pro-active, able to work on own initiative and a problem solver
Demonstrable ability to handle a range of activities to tight and varied timescales
Demonstrable customer service orientated approach
Excellent confident customer facing skills
Ability to assimilate complex customer requirements
Driven to succeed in the role
Effective team player
Competent IT capabilities
Willingness to travel
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- Address Birmingham, West Midlands (County)