Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £24000/annum £30K – £32K OTE, plus benefits
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established local motor trade organisation based on the outskirts of Southampton, more specifically in the (SO15 postcode area). Looking to add an a experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their aftersales department, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
* To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
* To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
* To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
* To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
* Its Essential you have experience of working in a customer service environment. Face to face or telephone based
* Motor trade experience is highly desired for this role.
* Our client is looking for someone who will need to be empathetic with customers and the ability to up sell where possible.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction.
* You need to hold a full driving licence.
Salary £20,000 – £24,000 basic (experience dependant) with an OTE up to £30K – £32K
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00, Saturday Rota (1 in 3 weekends) 08:00 – 13:30.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland, Silcom Recruitment or call us to discuss in strict confidence
- Address Southampton, Hampshire