Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £45000/annum
Senior Toolmaker. Our Global Manufacturing client are going through an exciting time of investment and looking for an injection mould toolmaker to join them on a permanent basis.
The Successful candidate will have the skills needed to be able to work on both existing tooling, through Modification, repair & servicing & New Tooling programs. Our tooling ranges in size from 250kg – 3000kg.
Toolmaker skills required for this role are highlighted below;
* Preference would be that the candidate has indentured Toolmaking Apprenticeship papers.
* Basic knowledge of Injection Mould tooling.
* Must be able to use common tool room machinery including, manual lathes, manual mills, surface grinders, cylindrical grinders, etc.
* Must be able to read technical drawings.
* To be able to interpret CAD data would be advantageous.
* Experience of using EDM & Wire Eroding machines would be very advantageous.
* Experience of using CNC mills & lathes would also be very advantageous.
* Mould polishing (aesthetic & for demoulding).
* Must have impeccable standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday on permanent day shift
- Address Lancing, West Sussex