Senior Quantitative Analytics Specialist
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £60000/annum
About this Role
The successful candidate will join a team which develops solutions to efficiently participate in publicly available games of chance. These solutions entail the development of mathematical/statistical models and high-performance algorithms; efficient coding; automation of betting operations; data generation, acquisition, storage and manipulation; and performance analysis through back-testing and simulations. Industry based experience of, and genuine proficiency in, Python or R or a similar programming language is essential.
● Statistical modelling and skills in data analytics.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to retain information.
● Adept using analytical programming languages such as; R, Python, C++, etc. with at least 2 years commercial experience.
● BSc in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering or other quantitative discipline.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● Positive ‘can do’ attitude, and ability to meet deadlines.
● Willingness to learn and adapt to new environments.
● Experience in the financial, betting, or gaming industries is a plus.
● Acquire data from multiple data sources, filtering, cleaning and wrapping.
● Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques, and provide reports.
● Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
● Work within the team to prioritise business and information needs.
● Identify process improvement opportunities.
● Design, build, test and deliver data processing and automation software.
● Salary £45k – £60k dependent on experience.
● Annual discretionary performance bonus.
● 25 days holiday per annum, plus UK bank holidays.
● Private health insurance and pension plan.
● Complimentary gym membership upon passing probation.
Apply for this job
- Address London