Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The Role: The core remit of this role is to deliver first class journalism across the brand’s multimedia presence, focusing on the Future of Work, HR, Learning and Recruitment.
The role will require regular engagement with UNLEASH’S key audience groups and would suit someone with a minimum of five years’ experience in tech journalism and a proven track record in producing engaging, original, and industry-shaping content.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter, willing to take risks, and excited by the prospect of actively contributing to the development of an editorial product and the opportunity to manage, and nurture, junior journalists.
Multimedia and digital experience is vital — we’re not just looking for great writers, we need storytellers who think about how a story is packaged and how this can be leveraged to build audiences and identify growth opportunities. B2B experience is essential, experience of HR/Workplace/Leadership reporting is desired but not essential — but you must be passionate about people, stories, and innovation.
* Working to deadlines to create original content including breaking news, longform, videos, data-driven pieces, and reports.
* Managing junior journalists, contributors, and freelancers.
* Helping to shape and moderate industry panels and roundtables.
* Building and maintaining a contact book of high-profile sources across the HR and tech disciplines.
* Conceiving and generating ideas to pitch to the Editor on a weekly basis.
* Writing/producing at least 10 original pieces of native content per week.
* Creating newsletters and leveraging the medium to grow an audience.
* Attending events and networking to build contacts.
* Engaging with CHROs, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, and HR tech leaders from large market enterprises in North America and Europe.
* The ability to chair/moderate digital and live in person panels and roundtables
- Address London