Senior Civil Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £45000/annum Flexible benefits, pension, holida
Some exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Senior Civil/Infrastructure Engineers to join an expanding consultancy based in Bedford.
They are currently recruiting within the Infrastructure division and are ideally looking for Senior/Associate level candidates for their offices across the UK.
They are a UK leading architectural practice, working a wide breadth of commercial and residential projects, for example.
• Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline
• Ideally Chartered
• Minimum 5 years post-grad experience in Residential Housing market
• Experience of on-plot private engineering
• Experienced with Infrastructure design (S38, S278, S104)
• Competent in Microdrainage and PDS
• Hold a fantastic range of technical skills
• Able to liaise with clients and third parties in regards to their requirements, design and projects
• Able to produce detailed design to tight deadlines and budgets
• Good communication and management skills
The salary for this role depends on level and experience and is negotiable for the right candidate.
A fantastic benefits package is included, including pension.
If you feel like you fit the requirements for the role and would like to be considered, please send forward an up to date CV
- Address Bedfordshire