Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £35000 – £39000/annum
A firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors,
Who take a proactive approach to accounting and taxation, with a view to providing a value added service to its clients. Always aiming to give more than is traditionally expected, through strong business and taxation advice and by keeping in regular contact with clients so that advice is given as it is needed rather than after the event.
As an Accountant/Client Manager you will be responsible for preparing accounts and tax returns.
And the following:
* First point of contact for a portfolio of clients;
* Prepares accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns, to director review stage;
* Liaises directly with clients to ensure we have all information to prepare accounts, and to address any queries or questions that come to light;
* Assists various clients with their book-keeping and VAT Returns;
* Manages billing and work-in-progress for the portfolio;
* Takes responsibility for workflow to ensure turnaround targets met;
* Provides support to the Practice Manager and Accounts Manager on a daily basis;
* Carries out any other reasonable task required from time to time;
Excellent team orientated environment, that rewards the individual