Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £11 – £14/hour
SCHOOL CHEFS REQUIRED
We are currently looking for school chefs to work in a number of educational sites across East Anglia.
If you have a current up to date DBS certificate and would like a work life balance please read on…..
Working Monday – Friday Term Time only and some weekends within independant schools based across East Anglia this is a fantastic role for an experienced cook / chef looking to work within a professional organisation, where quality is key, pupils are treated as individuals and the catering department are recognised as playing an important part of a child’s development into what they serve.
* Temporary assignments in educational sites across Suffolk
* Cooking fresh, nutritional dishes in volume but to a high consistent standard
* Implementing ideas to the seasonal menu and assisting in creating ‘themed dishes for calendar times of the year, engaging pupils.
* A chef with a good understanding of health and safety procedures, a chef that is aware of allergies.
* A chef that can manage a section, organise, prep and clean down every day to a 5-star hygiene rating
* Prepping, cooking and serving Hot meals, vegetarian options, salad options and hot and old home-cooked desserts
What we need from you
* Experience in working with fresh food
* Understanding of health & safety procedures in a commercial kitchen
* A chef that can work as part of a team and work to set dining times
* A friendly manner with a passion for nutrious food
* A fully enhanced DBS and 2 references
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This temporary vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment business
- Address Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk