Sales Order Processor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £23000/annum plus bonuses
Our client based in March are looking to recruit a Sales order processor on a fulltime permanent basis. Working for a well established company you will be responsible for dealing with all customer enquiries that come into the business. You will price the jobs up and also provide drawings for customers (this is all done on an internal system and can be taught)
* Manage customer relationships with key customers to ensure customers are fully satisfied with the service they receive.
* Accurately process sales orders and quotes
* Provide customers with accurate and timely order confirmations and quotes.
* Provide accounts with accurate pricing information for invoicing.
* Deal with technical product queries efficiently
* Raise purchase orders and requisitions for materials – to liaise and agree delivery dates.
* Identify and help implement ways to improve the improve the efficiency of the team and the overall service provided to customers (internal and external
This is a busy role and will suit someone who knows about conservatories/doors ideally however if you work in a technical role within construction industry there is clearly transferable skills.
The role is Monday to Friday and offers an attractive salary and the chance to earn a company bonus
- Address March, Cambridgeshire