Sales Engineer (Ventilation & Air Conditioning)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000/annum + vehicle
Our client works in the ventilation and air conditioning industry and are looking for a Sales Engineer.
The ideal candidate should have considerable responsibility for the performance of the company’s sales and its standing in the marketplace. You will be working alongside a Sales Manager in a close knit team.
You are directly responsible for:
• Creating and implementing the UK wide sales strategy to secure work across our industry.
• Developing relationships with clients.
• Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
• Implement a CRM system & reporting processes.
• Maximising new business development opportunities.
• Looking at trends in sales performance in relation to goals and take appropriate action where necessary.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Present key sales figures and performance to management.
• Ensuring maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision values and budgets.
You will also diligently perform other duties that the company may assign to you from time to time in
accordance with the needs of the business. Liaising with the Estimation Department on a day to day basis is key to the role as to ensure quotations are returned to our clients on time and accurately.
The Sales Engineer role is a highly important part of the team directly responsible for the sales which go towards making profit. We expect your work ethic to be without question and you will be expected to grow the business. Needless to say, you’ll be someone who likes a challenge and is excited by the thought of reaching company objectives through your sales leadership. The role you’ll play is one of visionary, but pragmatist. You’ll be looking to create growth and find ways of actually doing it. You’ll need to understand your markets and supply chains, but also the internals working of your department – from top to bottom and inside out. The responsibility for profit and loss and providing direction to your department requires strong business acumen but also excellent communications and people skills. As jobs go, you’ll find yourself travelling and working long hours because there will always be people to see, places to go and meetings to attend.
Salary & Benefits
Salary negotiable for suitable candidates along with career progression opportunities.
Company car, private healthcare and pension benefits available
- Address Greater Manchester