Senior Sales Executive – Self-Employed High Income Remote
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Senior Sales Executive a High and Passive Six Figure income.
Our client with a revolutionary yet simple product has an established success in many countries. They offer an innovative business development product of the highest of quality that actually guarantees new business to customers. they do this by utilising their spare capacity through their preferred supplier network. The business started in Australia, back in the nineties can came to the UK four years ago. It is unique and has an Internet full of raving fan customers. As you would expect it is growing very fast. We are focused on repeat order customers that will continually pay you commission for the long term without any input from you. There are now over 100,000 companies that are regular customers internationally and over 7,000 in the UK. We are now looking for Senior Self-Employed Sales Executives. Customers pay up front on order, which means you get immediate commissions, which will repeat. You also will receive a guaranteed £1500 per month retainer as well as immediate and residual commissions.
We are looking for people for all areas of London, Gatwick, Heathrow, Reading, Croydon, Guildford, Southampton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Oxford, Bracknell, Watford. Counties: Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, Berkshire, Middlesex, Essex, Kent.
We are so sold on the product ourselves and we have bought it at Success Moves and are amazed that we gained new business well over costs within a week of joining. It is innovative, unique, practical high quality, prestigious and desired. Your real selling opportunity is in the fact that it has a widespread business market, with no real competitors. It is by far the largest company of its kind in the world.
We therefore need Senior Self-employed Sales Executives who are:
1. Experienced and used to dealing with senior executives and business owners.
2. Understand and have knowledge of a specific industry.
3. Understand that they are building a long-term business and think more like an entrepreneur than an employee.
4. Motivated to build a residual income in six figures from a portfolio of customers.
We are targeting companies that put a high priority and spend on utilising their spare capacity. For example, a hotel with 500 rooms with a large number of them empty. Or a professional practice with not fully employed professionals. They will also have a five-star image and brand in a competitive market. So, we are also looking for executive with specific experience in at least one of the following sectors. The approach, sales pitch, typical objections do vary per sector which is why experienced in one of these sectors is essential.
Hospitality: Restaurants, Hotels, Travel. Holidays, Ferries. Yacht Charter etc.
Marketing: Digital, Telemarketing, Promotions, Public Relations, SEO, Web Design etc.
Services: Recruitment, Estate Agency, Consultancy etc
Technology: Software, Scientific, Engineering, IT, Systems, Manufacturing, Distribution etc
* Visit (Zoom and/or Live) and close deals with prospective customers from self-generated and company supported leads.
* Build and develop strong relationships with customers and potential customers.
* Generate further leads through referrals, networking or via phone/email.
* Network on LinkedIn and in physical locations to produce and be visible.
* Nurture Customers and network for referrals and recommendations to expand portfolio.
* You must have a valid driving license and access to a vehicle for physical visits.
* You will have a self-employed contract with a fixed retainer and will be responsible for your own travel costs. Marketing materials and samples will be provided by the company.
* Initial four day and Ongoing Training will be provided by the company.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
* Senior, strong, motivated and experienced to sell face to face and close deals.
* Focused and determined to earn a high income, and more importantly to focus on building a residual over £100,000 per annum.
* Confident in their own ability to deliver.
* Experienced in a business-related background.
* Either self-employed, working on a freelance basis, has or has had their own business and/or wants the independence and freedom that that offers.
Projected Income for Average Sales Executive Year 1
Below Average to £100,000, Average £100,000, Above Average £200,000. Year 2 will always be higher as you go into it with passive incomes from your built portfolio.
These figures assume hard disciplined work of someone highly skilled and experienced. The real objectives to gain referrals leading to a portfolio of repeat order customers.
Orders are placed and paid for immediately and you get paid just as quickly. Typical order values for each customer can vary considerably.
The contract you will be offered give you the commission fee rights to each client you bring in. You are thus building a high income and an asset.
We want people who are very experienced in business.
Your earnings are all on a self-employed basis, therefore please bear in mind:
* These earnings are not subject to PAYE tax, and any related expenses are tax deductible meaning you keep more of what you earn.
* On the self-employed model you OWN an income producing asset. Under the employee model if you leave all your good work goes back to the company or someone else to benefit.
To apply send your CV to myself outlining business experience
- Address London