Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £32000/annum + Commission + Package
TSR are ambitious and have experienced an impressive start since our inception in the region in 2016, we are now looking for an equally ambitious Consultant looking to fast track their career in recruitment and join a motivated and already successful team. This a key hire for the next stage of our growth plans. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Consultant to develop and grow within our thriving construction sector in the Nottingham office.
Your new role:
You will need to gain an understanding of your client’s business and recruitment requirements by successful sales calls and meetings to ensure that you are matching both candidate and client personalities, culture and skill set.
* Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development techniques to attract business from client companies.
* Developing a good understanding of client companies and their business is key, to build better stronger relationships with client companies.
* Attracting candidates by using a wide range of media and drafting advertising copy for use on social media /networks, attending events and referrals.
* Screen and interview candidates and matching candidates to vacancies.
Our Ideal Candidate:
·Strong business development skills.
·Experience in the Industrial or similar industry would be an advantage.
·Ability to lead by example through performance against own targets.
·Ability to keep on top of changes in the market place and identify new areas of penetration.
·Ability to motivate and develop staff.
·Experience in strategic planning and with the setting of financial and sales reviews.
·Up to £ per annum dependent on experience plus uncapped bonus
·Training package and support.
·Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
·Private health care and pension scheme.
·Company Staff Incentives
- Address NG15, Annesley Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire