Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £25000/annum + AN ANNUAL BONUS
Cottrell Moore Ltd are consultants for a busy export company based in Needham Market, Suffolk who are currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator into their small but friendly and ambitious sales team.
You will be dealing with sales enquiries from all over the world, although largely from the Far East and the Caribbean. The majority of these are via email. This role is in essence a 3rd party procurement position. Therefore, establishing what the customer really wants and needs now and potentially in the future is vital. It is then up to the candidate to locate and research the best prices for their customers.
As the Sales Administrator your duties will include:
* Helping to manage a portfolio of existing customers to develop and support.
* Ensuring orders are processed/dispatched correctly and efficiently and demonstrate ownership of the customers products and problems with shipments.
* Assisting with Research and Marketing to identify opportunities
* Communicating with overseas customers mainly via email and building long lasting relationships with them
* Preparing tender documents and quotations
* Negotiating with suppliers on prices and processing orders
* Organising shipments
Skills and attributes required:
* You must have worked within a sales admin or strong customer service role previously, with a stable work history.
* Have the ability to think on your feet with the desire to make a real difference in this hands-on role.
* Strong inter-personal skills to liaise with customers and internal staff as well as work independently and as part of a team
* Attention to detail and ability to plan, prepare and implement strategies for the customers.
* Able to spot opportunities.
* Commercial acumen and determination to succeed is a prerequisite.
It’s truly an exciting opportunity for a positive thinking, confident individual that wants to progress their career and potentially develop into a Sales Key Account Manager position within a couple of years.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are extremely proud of their success.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you
- Address IP6, Needham Market, Suffolk