Business Development Consultant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £17500 – £19000/annum + bonus and benefits
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual to join our team as a Telemarketing / Business Development Executive. Their key responsibility will be to generate qualified leads, book introductory calls and meetings for sales teams across software and technology companies – they will also be required to travel to attend client meetings.
Success in this role requires a motivated, target-driven and focused individual who has a natural flair for building relationships with prospects through a mix of phone and email contact. The role will involve following up marketing programs, dealing with in-bound enquiries as well as independent prospecting via cold calling and other lead generation strategies agreed by the Director. Success will be measured by the number of introductory calls and meetings booked. It is preferred that the candidate have experience in lead generation experience within an IT / Software company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform outbound prospecting sales activities via telephone and email.
• Find and nurture prospects by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities to a position where they are ready to be passed over to the relevant sales teams.
• Maintain a rate of 20-40 contacts per day with decision makers and strategic Influencers to build a strong pipeline for the relevant sales teams.
• Ability to balance inbound and outbound communications
• Identify relevant target companies and contacts within verticals agreed by the Director. Searching for new leads through Internet, social media monitoring, subscriptions, new databases, etc.
• Accurately maintain and manage all information in CRM, ensuring all communication activities are entered into the system, and information is up to date and accurate at all times.
Qualifications & experience:
• 1-2 years B2B telemarketing or Business Development experience is ESSENTIAL. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to understand technology. • Strong organisational and time management skills, with an inherent ability to manage multiple parallel processes and willingness to contribute to continuous improvement.
To apply for this role, you must live in Leicester and ideally hold a full UK driving license
- Address LE2, Oadby, Leicestershire