Sales Team Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum OTE £30K
Company – Leading online retailer.
Location – Hinckley
Salary: £20-22K (OTE £30K+)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm or 8.30am-5.00pm (1 in 4 Saturdays)
This is an excellent opportunity for confident and driven individual to join the team within a leading online retailer based in the Hinckley area.
The role in general will involve taking calls from customers and advising them on their purchases, in addition responding to emails and other enquiries.
Main duties include:
* Generating leads.
* Responding to leads and converting them to achieve maximum sales.
* Following the sales processes to close the sale whilst maintaining compliance standards.
* Building customer relationships and effectively establishing the customer needs.
* Consulting with the customer and matching the right solution to suit the customer needs.
* Using knowledge and expertise to complete the sale, inspiring customer confidence and encouraging repeat business.
* Completing on-line ordering processes by using our systems.
* Working towards financial sales targets and weekly KPI’s.
* Up-selling to achieve maximum profit from each sale whilst meeting the genuine needs of the customer.
* Nurturing customer relationships and generating business through recommendation.
* Liaising with the warehouse team, couriers and other suppliers.
* Experience of ideally working within a targeted sales environment.
* Confident communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
* The ability to learn and retain a wide range of information.
* Have a professional attitude.
* Be committed to achieving personal and team goals.
* Dedicated approach.
* The ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
* PC skills, with a good background in Word and Excel
- Address Hinckley, Leicestershire