Sales Executive (desk based)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £22000/annum HIGH OTE & USUAL BENS
A leading telecommunications/data company is expanding due to phenomenal growth and is looking to expand its already successful desk team. Part of a large international organisation but working on a “local level”. Highly respected in the industry.
You will be tasked with selling leading edge telecoms and data solutions into existing accounts and managing, growing and retaining them.
Ideally, you will have good telesales/desk based/internal sales experience in telecoms, IT or technology products and solutions.
• To sell the Business’s Products and Services to the SME Market in the South Wales/West Area.
• We are always looking to find new sales talent who strive to over-achieve targets and who have the ambition to develop the business from desk based sales to Field sales.
• As a leading Local Business in the UK, we are looking to expand our existing customer base by a minimum of 800 businesses per annum whilst at the same time upselling to our existing customer base by selling our new products and service
• Making a Minimum 50 Outbound Calls in a B2B environment to over achieve your sales targets
• To Complete all Sales Order paperwork within 24 hours with a high level of accuracy
• To keep up to date a full and complete Sales Ledger tracking your sales which would be checked every Friday
• To Learn and develop your own effective solution selling sales technique to ensure you are selling multi-product solutions.
• To deal with any inbound queries and pass to the relevant team within our office.
• To Take Ownership of all of your targets and deliver on a consistent Basis – reviewed monthly and then quarterly
• To proactively learn about our Portfolio of products using the “Learning Academy” and “The Genie” – Accreditation provided over a 12 month period.
• To Log accurately all campaign calls using the CRM system (Salesforce) – Regular reviews as part of your 1-2-1
SKILLS – Key Competencies:
CULTURAL and BEHAVOURIAL FIT:
• Highly pro-active
• Be driven, determined & self-motivated
• Be Accountable for everything you do.
• Strong relationship building skills – Be Approachable
• Be able to work as part of a team – Be Respectful
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Be Professional at all times when representing BTLB
• Positive Mental Attitude. We Want Can Do! Not Won’t Do
• Excellent listening skills
• Able to identify, generate and close new business
• Flexible approach to meet business requirements
TECHNICAL SKILLS: To be computer Literate.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 12-month Telesales Experience in either B2C or B2B
FULL PRODUCT TRAINING PROVIDED ALONG WITH ON-GOING SALES AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Address Cardiff, South Glamorgan